About NTA NEET 2021
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS/ BHMS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.
NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves.
NEET Under-Graduate exam is held by NTA for candidates seeking admission to MBBS and BDS programmes.Major subjects which are involved under the NEET Undergraduate syllabus 2021 are Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
The Medical Council Of India (MCI) Has Updated NEET-2018 Eligibility Criteria.
The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology.
For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: The marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates.
The PWD persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
Free NTA NEET 2021 Test Series
- Click here to get NEET free test
NEET Preparation Tips: Prepare for NEET at home
Educational institutions around the country and the world are closed due to the Corona epidemic. In this, students who are preparing to face competitive problems and entrance exams like NEET are studying a lot of trouble.
NEET Preparation Tips: Educational institutes and coaching centers are closed due to Covid-19. In such a situation, how can students prepare for NEET only by staying at home, know here and
Crack the NEET exam in the first place. Educational institutions around the country and the world are closed due to the Corona epidemic. It is teaching students who face a lot of trouble, the contestants
Preparing for exams and entrance exams like NEET. We have brought here tips for similar students. If you are preparing for NEET exam
If these tips can be used to crack the exam.
The NEET exam is one of the most difficult examinations in the country. On the basis of this, it is decided that to study in any medical college in India
The student is not eligible. It is held once in a year. And to get a good rank in it, students spend about two years preparing.
Preparing for NEET without coaching is not easy and students will need hard work and patience to do so.
If you, online preparation of NEET.
If you are doing, then these tips can be useful.
- 1. If you are studying online, then be cautious about the fact that you only study online. Stay away from social media.Make distance from the message too. This will not disturb your attention and you will be able to understand soon.
- 2. While studying online, seek help only from authentic study material and books. For this, look for various authentic sites.Get help from study material, Test series, NPTEL and many other official government websites.
- 3. Mock test plays an important role in the preparation of NEET. That is why the mock test should be available online.
- 4. While studying online, do not forget to note down the important points. Write the necessary points in your notebook, it will also remember you and it will help during revision.
- 5. You are studying at home, so it is possible that you are disturbed by the noise of the house. So always choose a time to study when.The rest are sleeping or there is peace in the house. Make a room for yourself and make sure that no one bothers you while reading every day.
- 6. You can study online anytime, but it requires discipline. Think of it as your job. Serious about it.
And be disciplined. Study only, study only.
- 6. Most of the NEET courses are based on the NCERT book. Therefore, students should make complete preparation for the NCERT syllabus.Answer to every question given in books is available online.